The cabins are designed to have a rustic, mountainous appeal from the outside with modern, comfortable amenities on the inside. Each cabin is divided into two bunks that each hold 8-12 campers and 3 staff.
- Campers sleep on solid wood cot sized beds, with foam, vinyl covered mattresses.
- Each camper has their own cubby to store clothes and personal items. There is also shelving and hanging space throughout the cabins.
- Each bunk has it’s own bathroom with three individual shower stalls, two toilets, and two sinks.
- All bathrooms have been completely renovated and recently upgraded.
- Each cabin has ample electrical outlets to meet the personal needs of each camper.
- Laundry is done once per week. It is collected, washed, folded, and delivered the next day.