Our cabins are designed to have a rustic, mountainous appeal from the outside with modern, comfortable amenities on the inside, including air conditioning. The air conditioning has been so important in making sure our campers and staff stay happy and well-rested! Each cabin is divided into two bunks that each hold 12-15 campers and 3-4 staff.
- All bunks have central air conditioning!
- Campers sleep on solid wood cot-sized beds, with foam, vinyl-covered mattresses. Campers get to choose whether they would like a top or bottom bunk, and beds are pre-assigned by our Leadership team.
- Each bunk has its own bathroom with three individual shower stalls, three toilets, and three sinks.
- All bathrooms have been completely renovated and upgraded with granite countertops.
- Laundry is done once per week. It is collected, washed, folded and delivered the next day.